Oil PU Leather For Belt FOB Price: US $4.5-5 / Meter Min. Order: 500 Meters Get Latest Price Production Capacity: 100000 Meter Per Month Transport Package: Packing with PE Film Payment Terms: L/C, T/T Basic Info Product Details Images: Warehouse: What is PU leather? The polyurethane coating is...Send Inquiry
Oil PU Leather For Belt
FOB Price: US $4.5-5 / Meter
Min. Order: 500 Meters Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 100000 Meter Per Month
Transport Package: Packing with PE Film
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Knitted, Cotton Imitation, etc.
Soft, Elastic,Oil pattern
Various kinds of colors & according to customer's requirement
For each color 500 meter
30% TT deposit in advance,70% balance before shipment T/T or L/C
15-20 days after receiving your deposit
30 or 50 meters/roll with PVC/PE Film, or according to customer's requirement.
Product Details Images:
What is PU leather?
The polyurethane coating is added to visually and texturally improve split leather for sale. The glossy result more closely resembles the look and feel of top-grain leather, though with great differences to even casual observation. As the split serves only as a backing for this layer of plastic, many of the qualities of leather are lost, including durability and the development of greater suppleness and patina over time.
The highest-quality leather goods are traditionally made from full-grain leather, hides left as untouched as possible to preserve natural characteristics, or more pliable top-grain leather, hides that have had been processed to have their surface imperfections removed. In either case, the thin surface layer of hide is separated for use from the thick inner layer. The inner layer, called split leather, is therefore a by-product of manufacturing process. Split leather is more abundant on the rawhide than top grain and is stiffer and more prone to cracking over time. It is also less marked with idiosyncrasies and imperfections, as it lies beneath the outer layer of skin. As a result, it is less expensive to the manufacturer and to the end-consumer.
Tips On Leather Care:
1. Use a hanger: Don't roll your belt or loop it and toss it in a drawer. Instead, use a clothes hanger and give your belt breathing space.
2. Rotate belts: Quite like shoes, belts, too, wear out if worn continuously. Keep at least three belts in your wardrobe and wear them on a rotational basis.
3. Keep it dry: If you spill water on your belt, blot it with a towel immediately and let it air dry. During the rainy season, especially, keep the belt covered with your shirt or jacket. Sweat, too, can ruin your belt's look. So, make sure you clean your belt after its worn.
(1) Free samples will be sent if needed
(2) Reply within 24 hours by professional staffs who are familiar with English
(3) Many stock lots to sell with high quality and competitive price
(4) Can help you develop new projects according to your request
(5) Make sure the product quality is reliable, the quality guarantee period is more than 3 years