Fashion Embossed Sofa Artificial Leather FOB Price: US $4.5-5 / Meter Min. Order: 500 Meters Get Latest Price Production Capacity: 100000 Meter Per Month Transport Package: Packing with PE Film Payment Terms: L/C, T/T Basic Info · Model NO.: SF004085 · Usage:Furniture, Sofa · Width: 54/55"...Send Inquiry
Fashion Embossed Sofa Artificial Leather
FOB Price: US $4.5-5 / Meter
Min. Order: 500 Meters Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 100000 Meter Per Month
Transport Package: Packing with PE Film
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
· Model NO.: SF004085
· Usage:Furniture, Sofa
· Width: 54/55"
· Material: PU
· Backing: T/C
· Level: Split Leather
· HS Code: 5903202000
· Thickness: 0.85mm
· Feature: Soft, Elastic
· Pattern: Embossed
· Color: Various kinds of colors & according to customer's requirement
· Sample Offer: Free
· Trademark: JULONG
· Origin: China
Sample offer: Free sample for customers
MOQ: 500M for each colour and each style. (please don't hesitate to contact with us )
Payment: 30% TT deposit in advance,70% balance before shipment T/T or L/C.
Delivery time: 15-20 days after receiving your deposit.
Packing: 30 or 50 meters/roll with PVC/PE Film, or according to customer's requirement.
Loading quantity: 20ft FCL with 300 Rolls-340 Rolls (15,000 meters-17,000 meters);
40ft FCL with 620 Rolls-660 Rolls(31.000 meters-33.000meters).
Our company has been specialized in manufacturing various of synthetic leather for over 24 years,our products are used widely for shoes, bags, luggage, sofa, garment, upholstery furniture decoration,packaging etc. . Through many years' hardworking creation and mature experience ,we have enlarged our production scale constantly to nowadays three factories in China. Huge foreign markets, high reputation for our superior quality and honest service push us forward to better development.
Tips On Leather Care:
Place leather furniture in the right room locations. Since leather is made of animal skin, think of caring for it in ways similar to how you care for your own skin. Do not position your leather furniture under an air condition vent, close to a fireplace or heater, or in consistent direct sunlight. All of these can dry out the leather and cause it to crack or fade.
· It is okay if sunlight hits the furniture for part of the day, but long-term exposure will damage the leather.
· It is okay for leather to be in air conditioned or heated rooms, but try to keep it from being directly under or next to the source.
Apply a leather conditioner regularly. Conditioning the leather regularly keeps it from drying out and developing cracks. Apply a conditioner once or twice a year with a microfiber cloth. Use just enough to lightly cover the leather. Contact the manufacturer to ask what type of conditioner they recommend.
· Leather conditioner can be purchased from many furniture stores. It is also available at auto parts stores, where it is sold for conditioning leather car interiors.
· Choose a quality brand as opposed to something cheaper because you don’t want something that will end up harming the leather. Conditioner is a maintenance cost of keeping leather furniture in good shape, so don’t consider it optional.
Store leather furniture carefully. If you need to put leather furniture into a storage unit for a time, get it professionally cleaned beforehand and ensure it is thoroughly dried. Place a plastic sheet under it to combat moisture seeping in. Leather needs to breathe, so never wrap leather furniture in plastic as this will cause moisture to build up and ruin the leather.
· Never place other heavy items on top of leather furniture as this can cause irreparable indentations in the leather.
· Place leather furniture on top of wooden pallets to keep it off of the ground.